•12/05/2005 06:24:00 PM
Bird flu is attacking Crimea!!! gosh!!! People are not encouraged to buy poultry products lately due to the epidemic virus spreading around the globe....Finally, it arrived Ukraine....:( I just bought 15 eggs.....what can i do with them! Rumors saying that numerous of birds are died at the east coast of Ukraine since October at the same time when the breaking news came out from Romania and Turkey , but Ukrainians are not awared the cause of death of their poultry... and now they are alerted of the call.......we are going to lose the battle if there is no serious prevention of the disease, sometimes i think why don't they just killed all the birds in the sky.....yea, i know it's stupid thoughts! :( how how how? go for pork? pork cost RM 23/kg! beef 17/kg........my parents gonna think that i am spending money in clothes and shoes :(
I am busy with classes lately, and as usual, and this situation will just go on until the end of Jan 2006....I've got to learn to read ECG, Drugs name, and the clinical diseases.........by the way, i managed to cook the first ever Soya drink in my life...it tasted pretty good! hehe...well, yea, they have soya here...and thanks Ukrainian, i thought they just eat bread and cabbages..:P! Ciao!
I am busy with classes lately, and as usual, and this situation will just go on until the end of Jan 2006....I've got to learn to read ECG, Drugs name, and the clinical diseases.........by the way, i managed to cook the first ever Soya drink in my life...it tasted pretty good! hehe...well, yea, they have soya here...and thanks Ukrainian, i thought they just eat bread and cabbages..:P! Ciao!


1 Leaves:
首次发现H5亚型禽流感 乌克兰千余只家禽死亡 2005/12/04 09:54:32
●南洋网
克里米亚4日讯-乌克兰农业政策部新闻局3日证实,乌南部克里米亚自治共和国的一些家禽死于H5亚型禽流感,这是2005年在乌克兰首次发现H5亚型禽流感病毒。12月2日,在克里米亚半岛的部分村庄出现家禽群群死现象。据统计,包括鸡、鸭、鹅和火鸡等共有1500多只各类家禽死亡。
经DNA检测初步确认,部分鸡和鹅死于H5亚型禽流感。乌克兰农业政策部表示,初检的结果和资料将送到英国和意大利的试验室做进一步的研究和确认。
乌农业政策部部长巴拉诺夫斯基表示,政府组建了危机处理专家小组,正在克里米亚防控疫情。目前当地已采取了所有必要的措施,疫情已被控制。
今年以来,乌北部的俄罗斯有多处地方出现了禽流感疫情。
基辅3日讯-乌克兰农业部3日说,该国克里米亚半岛一些家禽被初步证实死于H5型禽流感,这是乌克兰今年首次发现禽流感病例。