This entry was posted on 4/15/2006 06:37:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
yap, we were there for 2hours++ just for the photo shoot session! gosh! everybody wants to be the star at friendster! haha. My bag. hmm, another sweater, it was cold firstly, a cap, camera, water bottle, hmmm, and hmmmm, nothing else.....I just spent hmm, 25UAH bus fare, and 15UAH to this place, then 30UAH by taxi back to Simferopol. Only three of us. I woke up at 5 something to fried nuggets and eggs! Wei chao's job is to communicate with the Russian, and Wan Chyi cooked Curry chick, fried mee and rice.
2 Leaves:
你有带Mr. Bean Bear Bear去吗?你背包装什么?
好像很好玩。。。。但很晒。。 :(
yap, we were there for 2hours++ just for the photo shoot session! gosh! everybody wants to be the star at friendster! haha. My bag. hmm, another sweater, it was cold firstly, a cap, camera, water bottle, hmmm, and hmmmm, nothing else.....I just spent hmm, 25UAH bus fare, and 15UAH to this place, then 30UAH by taxi back to Simferopol. Only three of us. I woke up at 5 something to fried nuggets and eggs! Wei chao's job is to communicate with the Russian, and Wan Chyi cooked Curry chick, fried mee and rice.