•5/17/2006 12:15:00 AM
Right...what do we have here this evening....hmmm....It's something that just came into my mind that i should be doing something else other than just reading and memorizing all the pathologies and diseases...what's so splendid about this thoughts in my mind...I have an idea, well you know...I think should have done this long before i have came to Ukraine....That's Music! I should be doing something in music! Music is inspiring..It's a natural medicine for all creatures on earth! You can actually listen to your favorite musics to enlighten your spirits, elevate endorphins in your blood...Why? infinity of question marks! Sometimes people just do what they reluctant to, just because of getting acceptance from the surrounding, the adaptations of environment, and there, they could only live in peace and happily. Is there any assuarances of doing the right path? Nobody knows....it's in our own grabs....Complaints..... it doesn't help much....sometimes it's just bothering .....so how? what can we do about it. That's life! Music is the alternative way. When you're happy, you listen to music, when you feeling depress, music is there to accompany you, when you're bored, there is music, you can't runaway from music in your life...you listen to radio, when you shopping, when you eating, when you watching TV, you just listen to all sort of music.... I wish i could turn back the time....that's really lucky to get into the business which you adored...but....a little consideration in this new millenium.. persuing kind of job that related to music isn't really optimistic and encouranging....either you are the top of the business, or else, just be a listener...there are many factors that may take into account of doing music.... is there a person who appreciates what you have written, (well at least one), i think that's the only main concern. Writing a scale which people could remember after decades...wow...that's a long way. I kind of feeling guilty of buying pirated CDs and MP3s....I've realized how much they have put their efforts into this busienss, while others just viewing and comments rubbish to their piece of arts.....LOL.....all i can say is, sorry and good luck! hehe....awwww......exam approaching..time is running...i better stop thinking stupid things....There are 5 exams ahead......ciao....


1 Leaves:
你也很幸运了。。。可以学音乐。。。。加油!!!
从来没有看你写过歌。。。。有没有想尝试一下?