•1/18/2007 11:10:00 PM

Do i look different from the one you saw last summer? No doubts i've no changed plenty much....Life sucks though.....i'm living in quite an unhealthy lifestyle, i'm controlling myself from having more than 2 meals per day, protruding tummy isn't going to look good in any outfits. I'm gonna have a trip to Egypt instead of Vienna......I've come to realize that travelling in winter in some parts of Europe isn't a wise timing. Day is short, sunset around 4pm, energy consumption increased, more easily to get exhausted, shopping and sight seeing factors aren't supported.....I'm gonna pay for the eygpt trip next monday, and i've confirmed to my friends that i'm joining the Egypt trip, 7 days 5 nights...So, what makes me think of going to Eygpt? It's because that somebody finally called me and asked whether i am interested to join them to go Egypt. Yeah, that feels good when i've finally get some attentions from others! LOL! Not another deserts trip again! I just came back from Dubai last summer! and now, i am going to Egypt! Well, nothing could be more expected other than Pyramids.....I'll make sure that you'll see full loads of pic of me in the deserts again....well, maybe some photos taken around the beautiful red sea, the streets of Cairo,and that would make differences between Dubai and Egypt. Lately, if you've noticed that there have been advertisements on the TV,( especially on the CNN or others major broadcast channels) about middle east travelling. The Arabians, or we may called them Middle easterns are promotting their countries to the world. They are telling people that there are also exotic and beautiful places in their lands. I have to agree with them since i've seen it......Well, of course, i am not refering to the place where Saddam from, but some developing countries like Qaatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi, Jordan, u named it etc....Time to go....
Vacation
|


1 Leaves:
Can I join you to Egypt? You're sui yan lai de, February alot of works le, how to go with you??? :((