Author: Jing
•9/26/2007 09:38:00 PM
Last month, b4 back to Ukraine...Botak pom
2 months ago.....long long fury fury....
Left to right------Wei Loon( Serdang), Mei Ting & Mei Ting( Sibu)
Suet Teng...in Tropical Disease Class 7th hospital, today last class..YEAH YEAH
The old man
The Old man...that's what we called him! hehe...He speaks fluent French! He served WHO in early 80s and went to a lot of places to help poor people...yeah, from the pic, you could see how old is he....old enough to be my great grandparents.....:P.....next to our classroom are the HIV patients ward...


Tropical disease class.....Sorry, have been away for some times.....i am pretty busy with my studies....exhausted.....

Finally I bought a computer .....a desktop!!! with 19" LCD wide screen from Samsung......Whoohoo!!! i am so busy with it...downloading and updating...argh, tons yet waiting for me.....I'll take a picture of it when i got the time.

i caught a flu, not a terrible one, but i assumed that it's gonna be a big one later....weather changing in a sec..when you went to class, it was cold...and when you're off from class, the weather was hot...:S <>

Starting new cycle of class, gonna be at Lugovoe....surgery class....

If you have anything to tell me, please leave me messages here or you may IM me at MSN, i will check it later...busy life.....I'll probably returned to you in awhile.....At the meantime, i will try my best to get online around 10pm->12am(malaysia time) everday, just nudge me!

I am a vegetarian for a few days...no time to cook....better for my health...my body needs fibres and anti oxidants.....i was a meat eater for some times....it's time to switch to a healthy lifestyle....i have been urinating foamy urine( proteinuria)...and it tells me that's not good.... i wondered if i have taken too much milk lately and resulted of foamy urine, no doubt about that too, and foamy indicates possible infection of the kidney and urinary tract....

I am so broke now, I spent thousand in a month! computer, and my tooth!!

I still haven't uploaded all my Shangahai photos yet!! :( i just don't have the time...i still have tons from Taiwan and Phuket, and Malaysia precious moments to share with you guys.. <*_*>, i promised i'll get back to you in awhile, well maybe a few weeks later...hehe...:) what? i don't have a personal secretary to assign every single minute of my life! so don't expect much from this blog..bookmark it, open it, load it, check it and fucking read it!!!!






|
This entry was posted on 9/26/2007 09:38:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 Leaves:

On Thu Sep 27, 08:18:00 PM GMT+2 , pei sze said...

Jing is back~!!!!!!!

I'm your big fans le...

 
On Thu Sep 27, 08:32:00 PM GMT+2 , pei sze said...

why ur class so many ppls? not only 9 meh?

 
On Fri Sep 28, 03:24:00 PM GMT+2 , Jing said...

meow...da combined class mah...:P sometimes combined, sometimes 9 only..:P