Author: Jing
•6/24/2007 03:00:00 AM
I am so dead, i can't sleep....I just got a 3 hrs evening nap...then i woke up and watched two films straight till now!!!! argh!!!

The first movie was a ghost film......wasn't too scary for me...an old film.....
The second movie was a Japanese film " Sinking of Japan". I find it just another version of "Deep Impact" but it wasn't about meteorites hitting the earth, but you know there are a lot of islands that made up into a whole Japan....So, there are different kinds of actively volcanos in each islands, and the earthquake started the whole disasters in Japan, and the lava pumping out from the mountains, huge wave like 20times of the size of Tsunami, buildings collapsed and people running for their lives like a chicken being chased by the dog......I am not impressed though, because i have seen movies like that before, Armaggedon was good, and then Deep Impact etc.
|
This entry was posted on 6/24/2007 03:00:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Leaves:

On Mon Jun 25, 07:52:00 PM GMT+3 , pei sze said...

我希望我有时间看戏。。。我没有时间!我要放假!