Author: Jing
•10/10/2007 12:52:00 AM

Can you see the differences?
It's October!!! I have lost 3kg!!! if you noticed that in the pictures! my sister took the second picture on the last day i left Malaysia, and the first picture was last week.....my face was a huge pumpkin, so as Ms Pomnie, she's in the obesity stage II, she's much bigger than other pomeranians...i doubted that she's really pure breed! Thanks to KFC...junk foods..and her tibits...hehe....She doesn't looked much skinnier even she had her fur off in some degrees..I do not know how is she doing right now..Maybe she's in intensive losing weight programme :S....and i have my old friend Mr Bear with me in Ukraine!!! This is a dream come true! i always wanted him to be here!!! Talking about that....People are talking about next summer plans......Most of them are planning to stay here....they asked about it, and asked if i am interested of going Europe trip......I really do not know....I've been to west EU..and so i do not need to pay much attentions to those that asking me that...but i am interested of going Scandinavia or east countries , any of you coming to Prague or Vienna next summer? keep me updated.....So how about this Winter? I am those that very particular to the activities involving in a trip...people are saying that they are just going for sight seeing for few days, but no shoppings, no expensive goodies...I am not into back packers type...I am the lazy type that take the easier way to anywhere i wanted to go instead on foot......I would love to go beaches this winter, but none of them are interested...:( too bad...It's hard to have someone to have something common over here.....i want to escape the bitterly cold winter over here and have a nice sun bathing, relaxing and listen to jazz like what i did last winter....i will never forget that, that was so cool!!! give me a break, listen to me for one last time, come...we go Cyprus........i want to dive again! swim in the Mediterranean sea for awhile..come on...... sigh.....yeah, dream on......:(

I've just blended a 100% tomatoes juice.....it's so refreshing......
|
This entry was posted on 10/10/2007 12:52:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Leaves:

On Fri Oct 12, 01:22:00 PM GMT+2 , pei sze said...

很久没有留言了。。。。我很忙!